Sunday, August 24, 2008

New Kicks at Tenn St.




As mentioned in a previous blog, LT, Hailie and I frequent Tenn. St. Coffee in the early morning hours.

LT found the hole in the table and was able to watch his cheerios fall to the ground through the hole.

On Thursday, LT got his first pair of shoes (Bri will disagree, but let me explain. LT has had a few other pairs of shoes, but was never fitted properly for them. He also wasn't walking before and so we needed some "good" shoes that fit exactly. So, yes, this is his first pair of fitted good shoes). We went to Little Feet in Cherry Creek as suggested by Shawn (Zack's mom). She sold shoes to many stores and boutiques around the country and believes this is the best kids shoe store (after my experience, I have to agree). He sported his new kicks to Tenn. St on Friday. They are pretty cute little shoes.LT was interested in the olympics section to see how David Oliver had done. He was a graduate of East High School (where Brian went full time and I went half time).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I see you got Tsukihoshi shoes! These shoes are great and hold up amazingly well. If they get dirty, throw them in the washing machine, they dry quickly and look like new. Amelia outgrew her current pair, we're definitely going to get her another pair come fall. And... I know you're concerned, they are vegan friendly and made of all synthetic materials. Go Tsukihoshi!

Brian said...

Glad you approve of the shoes, Peter. Perhaps you can teach me how to pronounce the name?