Wednesday, August 27, 2008

An Official Post

Bri and I have struggled with whether LT actually "walks" or not. Does their first step count, or when they take two, or when they run across the room? I don't know, but I think we both agree that he's walking now. This isn't a very good video of his skills, but it gets the point across. He's pretty stable, able to go from sitting to standing via a squat up and get himself across the room. He's been watching his buds walk for weeks or months now, so I guess the skills have been perfected in his head before they manifested themselves physically. It also amazes me that everyday he gets faster, stronger, and more stable. Kids are pretty incredible with how quickly they learn new skills.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Definitely walking! Way to go LT!