Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Landon [and] the Lion

LT and I met some of his friends at the zoo on Sunday afternoon. Kari said she was 'zooed out' so it was just the me and the little guy on this adventure. I enjoy doing things on my own with LT and we usually do just fine and have a good time. However there's always that lingering sense that we're operating without a safety net - if things start to go south, we don't have mom there to save us.

Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on your perspective) that's just an observation and not foreshadowing a major daddy and LT meltdown to come later in this blog. Although I will admit that Kari instant messaged me to politely reminded us that we "could do whatever [we] wanted" but that it would "probably be better if [we] were home by 5" for dinner, bath time, and night nights.

We pulled into the garage at 5:05.


LT and J-Faz up close and personal with a lion.

Z and LT checking out some different lions.

Pictures don't make sound but if they could, this picture would sound like Sarah yelling at Eric for helping Joss sit on the rail. I can't remember if this was just before or just after Eric nearly let Joss get eaten by one of those wild killer peacocks that roam around the zoo.


Pointing at some animal he thought was cool - a giraffe I think.


Presumably LT figured out that Eric is a troublemaker and is making every effort to avoid him.

No comments: