Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ridin' in Style

LT, Infinity and I went to Wash Park today and rented a surrey bike. Landon really loves hanging out with Infinity and she comments about how much she loves "peanut".

They are a little crammed in the backseat of my car, but they manage to entertain each other.

I think LT got the best seat of all! Unfortunately I am not sure he appreciates it as much now as he would when he's my age.
When we rented the bike, they have a rule that anyone under 18 must wear a helmet. This is normally not a problem, except the guy working tried to put the helmet on LT and he was not going to have any of that. He insists on putting helmets on himself, Mr. Independent? I think so.
Given the weight of the bike (plus the 3 of us) and the lack of interest in pedaling from Infinity, we had to stop for a picnic so I could regain a little strength to make it back to the bike drop-off. This was the second time the three of us have rented the surrey bike. Its a really fun outdoor activity that the three of us can do together. The best part is that the company that rents these bikes allows Big Brothers and Big Sister matches to rent them for free, anytime!

No comments: