Friday, April 18, 2008

Living in Exile, for the final time (hopefully)

As many of you know, our house is under contract, which means, we have moved back in and are living a somewhat normal life again. The buyers inspection of our house was this morning, however, which meant that the Campbell team (minus dad who was at work), had to leave for 4 hours again. Here is our little adventure together...

The team loaded in the Forester for the mornings adventures. Bo got shotgun of course... First we headed to Starbucks so mom could have enough energy for the long drive with three kids. We also needed to kill some time before LT's first nap. We then drove for 1 hour all around town while LT slept...


Hailie asked to go to the bathroom, so we stopped for a doggie potty break at Platt Park (I had never been here before, but it was a nice park with a library and rec center).


We climbed the stairs, me in my boot, holding LT and BO and Haisie pulling me up (we couldn't see the top and I was hoping there were no dogs up there, luckily there weren't and we were safe for a bathroom break).
We then headed to Firehouse Animal Hospital to pick up Bowen's thyroid meds. Dogs stayed in the car, LT came with me. Our last stop was to take care of Lilly (my brother's dog). No pictures were taken at this stop, however, due to the chaos of dogs playing.
I thought this was going to be the last post of living in exile, but as I am finishing it, our realtor called and informed us that the buyer will be scoping our sewer lines tonight and so once again, Team Campbell will be heading out. More stories to come, hopefully the next round is the end....

No comments: