Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pferdesteller Park

Our soon to be old house is right next to a cute little public park. It's called Pferdesteller Park but I don't know the history behind the name (leave a comment if you know). I'd always planned on taking LT to the playground and playing catch with him in the park. Now that we're moving we'll have a different nearby park to go to so I figured I'd better take LT over to Pferdesteller at least once before we moved away. He wasn't to excited about the swing (top left) but I managed to capture some truly unique LT expressions while he played in the grass and tried to eat some bark.






























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried to use my Google Fu to find the history behind the Pferdesteller park name... Unfortunately, not much info out there. Surprisingly, this blog post is already hit number 5 when searching for 'Pferdesteller' via Google. I believe the obligates you to send an email to Denver Parks and Recreation to get an explanation of the name :)