Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Watching D-Man

Jamie asked if LT and I could watch Dylan the other night so that she could play soccer. We happily said yes! She warned me that Dylan was crawling and a handful now, and I said it wouldn't be a problem because I was used to the crawling lifestyle. What I didn't realize, however, was that ONE child crawling is manageable, TWO was a different story. Each kid had their own destination in mind (often the cords, plants, outlets, etc). Luckily for the first hour, they were both interested in the same things.

They both enjoyed pulling magazines off and tearing pages out...

And playing on the lion toy...

And at one point, Dylan was eating (and contained to one place), while Landon was moving around.


And finally, after I got tired of chasing them in different directions, I put them both in the pack-n-play where they couldn't escape.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks great!