Monday, April 14, 2008

San Fran


I was in San Francisco last week for a conference and, without really thinking, took the camera with me. That's why there haven't been many blog posts recently. It wasn't the easiest week for Kari, LT and the dogs because the house is still on the market. So to avoid constantly having the load the whole team in the car and vacate the house for showings she moved in with her parents for a week (who were very kind to take in our growing family).

It was the longest I've been away since LT was born. That was kind of hard but I did get to experience a new "daddy first" on returning home - I brought LT a bunch of little giveaway toys from the conference which turned out to be a a big hit.



Special thanks to my coworker, Ashish, who has more experience than I in both conference going and in raising little boys - he helped me pick out the *good* free stuff to take home to LT. I've learned that bright colors and flashing lights are key.

No comments: