Monday, April 14, 2008

Pickles and Knives

One time when I called home from San Francisco I found Kar and LT out to dinner with some friends including Z and Sofia. We had a nice but short conversation that ended rather abruptly with Kari saying something to the effect of, "gotta go, your son's throwing knives at the other babies."

I wish I could say the knife thing was a one time deal but...

LT really likes his knives! The picture above is from a lunch date with Z and family but just tonight he pulled two knives out of the dishwasher to play with. And there have been other knife incidents too. We've got to stay on top of this one...


Z had no use for the knife but was loving the pickle he grabbed off of his mom's plate.


He was kind enough to offer to share it with me after he'd chewed on it for a while. What a little gentleman!


In the picture above LT looks like he's making the same face he was making at his toothers came party. Maybe? I don't know - you tell me. Kar said she has never seen that face before or after the toothers party but I think it appears every now and then. And I think I captured it in this shot.


No comments: