Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Working from home

I am working very part time for the Denver Teaching Fellows conducting interviews and making calls to potential candidates. Last week they needed a little extra help putting labels and stamps on 2300 postcards they were sending out. I decided that was something "easy" I could do from home (little did I know how many hours it would take!) Landon really loved "helping" me by playing with the paper when I was finished. Zack came over on Sunday night while his parents went out for their anniversary and he also helped me by playing with the paper. I thought these pictures were too cute of them "working" and had to post them.



2 comments:

Shawn Gallego said...

Aren't there laws against this sort of thing?!?! Cute pics thougth!

Shawn Gallego said...

Aren't there laws against this sort of thing?!?! Cute pics!! Thanks again for having Z over.