Saturday, February 9, 2008

All day daddy daycare, Part 1 of ?

Today is Kari's first full 8-5 day of work. She had a couple of training sessions in the evenings which were kind of like dry runs for LT and I leading up to our big day today.


I went to the gym very early this morning so I could be home in time for Kar to get ready and go to work. I was told to be back at 7:15 but I was in the door with some coffee for my wonderful wife at 7:12 - Shawn said that scored me a few extra "daddy points."

All dressed up for a day at the office.


A goodbye kiss for the little guy.

Moments after she left, I put LT in his highchair to try and give him some oatmeal for breakfast. He didn't like that idea one bit and started crying. Of course, Kari forgot something and came back in to get it - she hadn't been gone for two minutes and comes back to find the baby crying! Hopefully that didn't make her too worried...

No comments: