Friday, February 22, 2008

Tofu and you

This week LT had tofu for the first time and even seemed to like it. I have to admit (hate to admit?) that I do eat tofu myself. However, I don't think I had my first taste of the stuff until I was 25 and, if not for Kari, I probably would never have tried it at all. But here is LT, not even a year old, and he's eating tofu. I know I've already used the blog as a forum to present a few conspiracy theories (purple blueberries and baby terrorists to name a few) but I can't help but think this whole baby tofu thing is bigger than just little LT - perhaps part of the vast far left wing agenda*. I can't prove it but I'm pretty sure Peter, the suspect looking vegan who sits near me on the rare occasions I go into he office, is somehow involved in this tofuspiracy.


*I know there is such an agenda because I watched FOX news one time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You bet I'm behind the tofuspiracy! Sounds like we'll be doing breakfast at Watercourse foods in the near future.

Kari said...

Peter, if you can get my husband to go to Watercourse, I would LOVE it! That is one of my favorite places to eat, but he thinks it is too strange...
Kari

Brian said...

Wow! Clearly this tufuspiracy is very real and much bigger than even I had feared.

Who can I trust now?

Just for good measure, I'm going to have a steak for dinner tonight.

Brian said...

Also, my wife is having a steak. She must be some kind of double agent or something...

Anonymous said...

Ah, surely you must mean:

Country Fried Seitan
A hearty breaded seitan steak served with mashed potatoes, country gravy and mixed vegetables. “Just like grandma should have made.”

It is definitely one of favorites at Watercourse ;)

Kari, I'll start trying to wear Brian down on a trip to Watercourse. Before you know it, he'll be sharing a dish of yummy scrambled tofu with LT!