Wednesday, February 27, 2008

All night daddy daycare, part 4


I'm in charge of bath time most nights, even when mom is home. So, unlike dinner where I was kind of a fish out of water, I was back in my element when it came to LT's evening bath. I even know how to entertain him while I run the water (above). Although now that I look at that picture it seems we suffered some collateral damage during dinner in the form of one missing sock.

He's not a huge fan of the soap and the hair washing (left and right) but he puts up with it.

And once all the silly formalities of washing and getting clean are out of the way...


It is party time!


And when the party slows down a bit, I know it's time to wrap things up. We get out, dry off, get a clean diapie, put on some 'calming' baby lotion, and then into our dino-jams and off to bed.

After the bath he drank more milk than I've ever seen him drink before - I had to get out a second bottle because he chugged the first one and then got pissed at me when it was empty. But once he got his fill, he fell asleep pretty quickly. He was out around 5:45 and now, a little over an hour later, he is still asleep. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will be the final dispatch from this episode of "all night daddy daycare."

Goodnight and good luck (to me).

No comments: