Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The next chapter in daddy day care

According to the 'page view' statistics provided by the advertising on the blog, the posts about "all day daddy daycare (ADDD parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7)" drew the most visitor traffic in one day that the blog had ever seen up to that point. I appreciate all of you readers out there tunning in to track my progress into uncharted teritory (uncharted for me anyway) - I assume you were all on the edge of your seats all day and fully expecting to be whiteness to my my demise. Somehow, however, me and LT made it thought the day relatively unscathed and, mercifully, Kari's didn't have to report for her second full day at work which would have been the weekend before last. Tonight, however, I wasn't so lucky - Kar is working from 3PM - 10PM tonight which leaves LT, the dogs and I home alone to fend for ourselves.

And so it is with great pleasure (and some trepidation) that I announce the second part in our daddy daycare series - All Night Daddy Daycare. It premiers tonight from 3-10. There may be zero posts and there may be twenty posts - it just depends on what the evening brings.

LT is pictured here moments after mom left for work. While still happily playing he has a look of healthy skepticism on his face as if to say, "What? *You* are going to be running the show tonight? Good luck dad..."

No comments: