Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A first on a Friday

Kari mentioned in the last post that I was away on business for most of the week last week (not to miss an opportunity to shill my photos: check out some photos from that trip at Vancouver in June) so she was alone with the boys for a few nights.

The day after I got back from Vancouver it was my turn though. Kari did a triathlon in Loveland early on Saturday morning and went up the Friday night before. It would be my first full night alone with both of the boys (and the dogs).

They insisted they wanted to sleep with me but otherwise were great for me that night. LT was up early Saturday morning because that's what he does these days. He asked for pancakes for breakfast and even helped me make them.


After Adler got up and everyone had breakfast, we headed to the park. They are brothers and they do fight and annoy each other but, for the most part, they are best buddies and love hanging out together. Adler calls his brother "T" and LT calls him "Noodle" (because buttered noodles is one of his favorite meals).

The static from the slide did wonders for Adler's hair.


Just in case you missed the link to check out the Vancouver photos at the top of the post, here's another opportunity:
3 in We

No comments: