Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Jumbo Slice

My brother, Steve, went to law school in DC. While he was there, I was lucky enough to visit him. We went out one night while I was there and ended up at Jumbo Slice in the late night/early morning hours. We don't have anything quite like it in Colorado (at least I don't know of it), but it has pizza slices that are enormous. Brian was traveling in Canada last week and while he was gone, we went to Ernies Pizza with several other moms whose husbands were also traveling. I debated what size pizza to order, but ended up ordering a large for Adler, LT and I. I sure was glad I did so because the boys managed to finish almost the entire thing. Adler insisted on eating whole slices rather than me cutting it and I couldn't stop thinking of Jumbo Slice while he held an enormous piece of pizza up to his tiny face.
Adler finished 3 entire pieces himself and I think LT might have done the same. Yum!

No comments: