Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tiki Tacky

I continue my attempts to turn this blog into a restaurant review site. However, no one has paid me anything yet and I haven't even gotten any free food. Heck, I haven't even gotten any better service.

Fear not though - I will persevere.

We went with Sarah, Eric and little Joss to the Tiki Bar in Dillon over the weekend. The food is nothing special but OK for bar food. The beer I had was very good but served in a tiny little plastic disposable cup. The prices are high for what you get. The service was horrible at best. But the company was good and the view is spectacular. I suppose the later two items are really the only reason anyone goes there anyway and that seems to be good enough to pack the place (at least anytime I've gone).

Note the picture of Sarah and Joss to see an example of a highly skilled mother doing what she described as "multitasking."

The picture below must be some kind of optical illusion because Joss looks a lot smaller than LT. However, she is actually *huge* by comparison.

No comments: