Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Rubbin' Elbows

I almost feel like a member of the Denver elite this morning. Almost. On my way to work/workout I stopped by The Market for a little coffee (ok a lot of coffee) and I ran into the Perry Evans, the CEO of Local Matters and former founder of MapQuest. After that I went and worked out with Mayor John Hickenlooper. Well maybe I didn't work out *with* him but he was in the gym at the same time which is almost the same thing. Almost.

I didn't take any pictures for the blog because that might have exposed my true trailer trash roots. I'm actually one generation removed from being legitimate trailer trash (my dad was the real deal) but it's still in my blood. I wonder how many generations it takes to get the trash out of the blood line completely? Maybe Landon has a chance...

A picture of LT with the other side of the family shown here for good measure.

No comments: