Tuesday, August 21, 2007

First Bike Ride!


Last weekend I put together the bike trailer (easy) and the infant adapter sling (not easy). So this weekend we were ready to test it out at Wash Park. We made it around four times with only one short stop for a little baby burp.

A nice gentlemen passed us at one point and noticed that Kari was pulling the trailer and asked, "how'd you let him [referring to me] get out of pulling that thing?" I'm going to guess that guy doesn't read this blog but just in case he does I've got a message for him - I've got a good thing going here so please please don't ruin it for me!

Kari keeps apologizing for the fact that our rides are slower and shorter than they used to be now the LT is here (and when she was pregnant). The truth is, however, that while I do enjoy riding I've never been much for long rides, or fast rides, or hard rides, or rides with big hills so slower and shorter is just fine by me.

No comments: