Sunday, August 26, 2007

1st night(s)

LT slept in his room in his crib at night for the first time recently. Pictured here are Kari and Hailie settling in to sleep on the floor next to him. I'd like to make some joke about Kari overdoing the parenting but unfortunately I can't because it would be a bit hypocritical. You see, I also slept on the floor that night in that tinny space between Hailie and Kari. And it's not the first time I've don't something like this - the picture below was taken of me the first night we brought Hailie home as a puppy.


Some of the more astute readers out there might be wondering where Bowen was during the family sleepover in the nursery. Well, apparently he's the only one in the family with any real sense. He was sleeping peacefully by himself on the soft queen bed in the guest room.

No comments: