Tuesday, August 7, 2007

We're back!

My apologies for the temporary shortage of new posts lately - we just got back from a family reunion (my baby's momma's side) in California. Sadly, being on the road has kept me from regaling the world* on a daily basis with my witty** and insightful*** tales of Landon's life and how they really are a microcosm**** of the greater struggles we all face in life*****.

And yes, I know that I could have posted from my cell phone while in CA but I have a hard enough time writing (and spelling) on a full keyboard let alone on a tinny little phone keypad. And I don't know the ttyl, imho, bff, l8r language that kids today are using.

Anyway, sorry for the recent outage. I'll try and make up for lost time soon.

* And by "regaling the world," what I really mean is "forcing my mindless ranting on my immediate family and a few random friends who are too polite to tell me to just shut up."

**/*** I hope those words make me sound smart. What makes me sound somewhat less smart is the fact that it took me several minutes to figure out how to spell "witty" (turns out there is no 'h') using all the tools modern technology can offer.

**** Another one of them "smart" words. Hooray for me!

***** Or maybe I just write dumb stories and put too many pictures of my baby on the web. It's more or less the same thing, right?

No comments: