Saturday, December 19, 2009

Daddy Daycare with #2

Kari and LT went to dinner with some friends the other night which left me at home alone with Adler. I haven't had a daddy daycare post in a while and Shawn politely reminded me that I'm overdue.

We played, as much as a 3 month old can play, for a bit and then he crashed in the sling (aka peanut pocket). I took this self portrait to document our success.

But success would not characterize our whole night as this second self portrait reveals. Screaming babies are never fun but it's remarkable how much easier it is on a hapless father the second time around (an old daddy daycare post with links to even older ones provide some perspective).

Roto calmed down and turned into a little angel just moments before his mom and brother came home. I guess he had fun on his guys night with dad and didn't want his mom to worry too much so maybe she'd let us to it again (we haven't even broken out the laser yet).

No comments: