Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Gymnastics

LT has been going to gymnastics for about a year on and off. I have never really taken pictures during the class and now that Adler is here, I don't even think to bring a camera. Luckily, Shawn loves taking pictures!

LT walking on the balance beam. He talks about the beam A LOT, and to his credit, its one of the things he can do pretty well alone (I let him practice on the low beams barely holding his hand, but above he is on one of the high beams). This shot is funny with both Holden and Adler in the baby Bjorns. Notice Adlers Nikes on his feet. LT puts them on Adler every time we have gymnastics. He says, "Addyar need his soos so he can do the balance beam wif me". Unfotunately Adler has always slept through the class and hasn't been able to test out his shoes on the beam, maybe next time.
LT in the big foam pit. He rarely goes in the pit. I'm not sure if it is the texture of the blocks or the uncertainty that mom will be able to rescue him out of it with Adler, but he never seems interested. It was one of Brian's and my favorite activities when we were in gymnastics at Dardanos years ago, so I am sure he will like it in time as well.

No comments: