Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Adsy Badsy

Brian and I can never remember words to songs, nor do we really care to. We have a blast just making up songs in our house. Bri and LT have a whole slew of songs they sing together, one special one is a "friends" song that they sing at night before bed. LT and I make up songs throughout the day too. One of the semesters that we took LT to music, there was a song called Alley Balley. I am not exactly sure of the lyrics because Brian and I are constantly making up our own words to the song depending on what is going on in our crazy house with our boys. I think it goes something like:
Alley Balley
Alley Balley Bee
Sitting on your mama's knee
Waiting for some money
To buy some coulters candy
I think Adlers name (nickname Adsy), makes a nice start to this song and so he is often called Adsey Badsy.
One of LTs and my favorite versions of the song is:
Adsy Badsy, Adsy badsy bee, sitting on LTs knee, waiting for one passy, to make him happy.
Here's a cute picture of him:

And just a picture of Adler with his buddy Holden, someday soon they will know each other are there (at least their eyes are open) !

No comments: