Wednesday, July 25, 2007

WFH

Now that L.T. has arrived, I've been working from home one day every other week - (one very nice perk of my job although I must admit that one day *every* week would be even better). Anyway, it's great to get to spend a little more time with the family and, even with a new baby at home, I still get way more work done than I would if I was in the office. I'm sure that says something about the office environment but I'm not trying to be Scott Adams so I'll refrain from further comment.

The first picture shows me laid out on the couch writing technical documentation while Landon sleeps peacefully. I can't remember for sure but there's a pretty good chance that the Golf Channel is on the TV in the background. Granted, at home I don't get to enjoy the 29th floor view of the mountains and LoDo (see below) but this is still much better than the old cubical (at left).

Those of you keeping score at home may have noticed that the shot of my cubical looks like my desk but it couldn't possibly be mine because it's nowhere near messy enough. I can explain - that picture was taken a few years ago on the day we moved into that office space so I hadn't had a chance to apply my signature decorative touch to it. It's a complete dump now.

No comments: