Sunday, July 22, 2007

Mead St.


After plugging My Brother's Bar a few days ago I feel compelled to give a little air time to Mead Street which is another of my favorite places and located right in our 'hood. They've got great food for a bar and, like Brother's, a small but excellent selection of beer on tap. Steve, Kari's brother, says they need a hoppy beer on tap but in my book any place that has Smithwicks , Newcastle & Guinness doesn't need to make any changes.

If I keep up like this, this blog might turn into a restaurant review site. Hrm... I wonder if I could make a living that way? At least maybe just get some good free stuff - hey, Mead St. where's the tee shirt for LT? He got one from Brother's...

Anyway, LT's grandparents (Kari's side) took us all to dinner at Mead St. last night. Grandpa Bill made sure that Landon was right next to him the whole time.

No comments: