Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Dad, WTF?


Nearly all of the close up pictures of Landon have been taken without a flash - even inside. My trusty little (and now pretty old) Canon A510 provides a surprising number of manual controls for a "point and shoot" model. I set the film speed to 400 (although I must admit I am a bit perplexed by the concept of film speed in a digi) , open the aperture up as far as it'll go, and turn the flash off. I'm not going to quite my day job or anything but I do consider the results to be pretty good for a rank amateur with outdated low(er) end equipment.

Having said all that, I do occasionally forget to check my settings before I shoot - which was the case in this shot. In the image shown here, L.T. looks clearly perturbed by the huge flash right in his face.

Sorry buddy.

No comments: