Sunday, July 8, 2007

Three's Company


A weekend in the mountains and no golf for dad which is unfortunate because the course up here is so nice. I was looking for a good link to the golf course to include on this post and came across this which I almost forgot about but still think is kind of cool - the Raven used pictures from our wedding on their "Weddings" page. The picts are pretty small but you can see us if you look closely.

Kar did let me (encouraged me to even) play golf in my little league on Tues and Thurs and luck would have it that I ended up in a foursome with Chris both nights and he generously shared a cigar with me. I really appreciate that my wife understands that I'll be a better dad if I still get to do the things that I enjoy outside the family. And I hope she'll let me take care of the little man sometimes when she wants to do mommy only activities to help keep her sane.

No comments: