Friday, July 13, 2007

Not a Terrorist

Landon is 1 foot 9 inches tall. Well, that's what his passport application says anyway - we haven't actually measured him lately.

Landon is not a terrorist. Well, I guess we'll find out for sure in 12+ weeks when they finish processing the passport application but I'm pretty sure he's not. Although he did punch me in the face last night... but he doesn't hit very hard and I don't think he knew what he was doing. So damage wasn't done and there was no malicious intent.

I wish I had a copy of the actual passport photos to share but the post office snatched them with the application. One of the requirements for a passport photo is that the subject's eyes must be open. Seems reasonable until you think about it in the context of a four week old baby - sometimes they just don't want to wake up. Kari got the pictures taken at Walgreen's and she said that she had to keep dipping LT's foot into the drink cooler to get him to wake up. I'm almost sorry I wasn't there to witness it. Almost.

No comments: