Friday, August 19, 2011

Medinas and Campbells

With schools starting soon, we decided to squeeze in a few last playdates with old friends. Adler and I met the Medina girls at the Farmers Market last weekend (LT was in the mountains). I had to take pictures of these three silly kids. Her hair was priceless.
His face was in rare form.
And Sofi, precious in her little glasses and flower bows.
Renee had to go back to work this week (Ofelia goes with her to daycare at her school). Sofi didn't start school until later in the week, which left them needing help with Sofi one day. Happily, we took her in for the day. LT and Sofi get along so well. They literally played all day together, no arguing.
While I put Adler down for his nap, I gave them some books to read to each other. When I came back down, I offered to read Sofi a book, she said, "LT read me that one already". Adorable is the only word to describe them sitting on the couch reading together.
After nap time we went to the basement to play. LT and Sofi created some "emergency" game in which all our emergency cars and trucks were out in a fort helping the emergency. They played this at least 2 hours.

No comments: