Thursday, February 18, 2010

Boys and Cars

The boys both woke up late this morning, which normally is a dream for Brian and I. Today, however, we were in a rush to get everyone ready to see a good friend of mine who is in town. LT was entertaining himself with his cars on the floor when all of a sudden Adler was crying and upset. I couldn't figure out what he needed, he wasn't tired or hungry. LT handed him a car and Adler was happy. I guess all he wanted was to play cars like his brother, I should have known.
Adler carried the car all the way to the Market to meet my friend.
The cement truck was a hit because the middle part actually rolls.
Adler eyeing what cars LT has. From the look on LTs face, you would think he was hording the cars from his brother, but LT loves sharing with Adler and "making him happy".

No comments: