Friday, September 18, 2009

Da Boys

With the arrival of Adler, the name "LT's Blog" and the blog location of http://landon-t-c.blogspot.com don't really fit anymore. I don't want to risk losing either of my readers or my highly optimized Google search rankings that have netted well over $22 in revenue from advertising so I don't think I'm going to change the URL from landon-t-c. The name, however, is easy to change so I hereby announce that "LT's Blog" will be known as "Those Campbell Boys..." from this day forward (unless I or anyone thinks of something better) in an effort to more accurately reflect our new family hierarchy (don't worry, I'm still at the bottom).

LT sees his brother for the first time ever and, at first, isn't exactly sure what to think.


It didn't take long to warm up to the new family member, however.

LT holding his brother for the first time (with a little help from Grandma).

Baba trying to protect Adler from LT's overzealous attempt to share his book. At least it's a soft book and he *is* sharing.

On Friday night, the second night in the hospital, I went home and stayed with LT. First thing in the morning we went to visit mom and Adler. LT was very excited to go see them and I manged to get this cute picture of him with his green elephant, his water and his new monkey on the way out to the car.

Very happy to see Adler even though "his eyes closed?"

The boys team continues to grow. Only Bowen is missing from this picture - we'll have to try and get a full team photo soon.

Holding his brother shortly after the whole family was home together for the first time.

Mom and her boys.

Dad and the boys.

1 comment:

Sara and Gregg said...

Dear Kari and Brian,

Congrats on your new arrival!! So happy to know that all went well with Adler's delivery. You guys look great and make a beautiful family. Hope you are sneaking in a little rest here and there. :)

Love,
Sara and Gregg