Thursday, May 29, 2008

Highlands Hillbillies

One week ago we officially finished trading in the carport for 1/2 a duplex. True, it is a nice duplex. But it's a duplex nonetheless. I guess no matter how hard I might try, I'll never completely escape my trailer trash roots.

Before and after shown here at left and right respectively.


Anyway, we really like the new place - even if it is an 'attached' home. And we haven't had any noise problems from the other side yet (maybe that's 'cause no one lives there?).

LT seems to like it too and even hosted an impromptu play date at the new 'plex last week.

Which gave him an opportunity to work on his party game face.

While Riley showed off some new skills.

In general the afternoon was just good old-fashioned baby mahaym (LT is trying to eat a strap from Emily's shirt).

Isaac and LT hung out for a while sitting back-to-back. Perhaps LT is still looking for a good wingman.

Dylan stares down Bowen from behind the glass. I guess now that he has a dog of his own, he figures he can handle big ol' Bo-dog. Maybe we could work out some kind of a trade here - Dylan can train Bowen and LT can help Dylan kick the pacifier habit.


Once they realize I'm there taking pictures they both stop and pose for the camera.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm glad you got a picture of Riley practicing her "downward facing dog" yoga position. I have told people she does this and they didn't believe me.