Thursday, January 24, 2008

Girl Problems

Here LT finds himself interacting one-on-one with Joss (J-Faz). Apparently the anxiety of talking to a girl is too much for him and he starts crying. I'd like to to think he didn't get that from me...


After watching LT cry for a little while, Joss moves on to something more more interesting - shoes! Note the perplexed look on Landon's face as she leaves him behind. Sadly I can offer no words of encouragement. All I can say is, "get used to it little man, this won't be the last time a pretty girl shows more interest in shoes than she does in you."


Here LT looks to be fairing a little better with Mia than he did with Joss. But look closely and you can see that he's drooling. I'd also like to to think he didn't get that from me...


At a happy hour play date LT squirms in his mom's arms and reaches for Sofia. Better than drooling an crying, I suppose, but you might want to appear a little more aloof.


Crying didn't win over Joss but maybe it'll charm Miake.


When that fails he looks around for help. Maybe LT needs a wingman?


He seems to do better just hanging out with the guys (a.k.a. the three stooges) and being entertained by shiny objects (shiny object not shown but I was holding up a toy to try and get them to look at the camera and they were entranced by it). Not unlike the dads sitting around watching a football game...

Which one of the stooges would make a good wingman?

3 comments:

Shawn Gallego said...

Zack of course!!! I am bias, so I will let the pics speak for him.
http://gallegofamily.blogspot.com/2008/01/sunday-brunch-play-date.html

Unknown said...

Don't worry Landon, Joss is just playing hard to get... she gets that from her mom:)

Gallego said...

I'm biased, but keep in mind all the girls love the mohawk!!