Monday, January 21, 2008

Flowers

I just have to brag about my amazing husband for a minute... Bowen usually puts himself to bed around 6 upstairs in our bedroom. A few nights ago, it was long past 6 and Bowen was just laying outside our bedroom door which I thought was strange. I went up the stairs and noticed the door to our room was closed (which it hardly ever is). When I opened the door to let Bowen in so he could go to sleep, I found gerbera daisies lying on the bed from Bri. I took LT up to admire the beautiful flowers and here are some pictures of his reaction to them. Apparently he wanted to lay himself in a bed of orange petals.

As with everything these days, once he grabs onto something, it is difficult to get him to release before he puts it into his mouth. Unfortunately putting tissue paper into his mouth leads to some discoloration of the tongue and face as we found on Christmas day. Who knows what happens when a baby eats Gerbera daisies, but lets not find out...

No comments: