Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Master Gardener

Bri nicknamed me the "master gardener" a few years ago because for while now I have been telling him that I am going to plant a beautiful garden and grow vegetables. I have yet to do it. What little I do manage to plant, usually dies quickly from a lack of attention. My only hope, until LT came around, was my mom who would plant flowers for us and I would do my best to keep them alive. LT, however, may be the key to my dreams of being a master gardener. Together (with the help of Diane and her mom), LT and I managed to put ONE rose plant (given to us by MC, Isaacs mom) in the ground today. Hey, its a start towards my career of master gardener.






1 comment:

Jeremy, Julie, Eva and Kate said...

Absolutely adorable!! He is growing so fast. I didn't get a chance to look through too many posts...but i did see the hospital in MX. Hope everything is okay!! What a great family:)