Tuesday, December 25, 2007

More time at Grandma and Poppa's house

LT and I moved into my parents house for the weekend to spend a little more time with cousin Nicholas and Uncle Scott and Aunt Ying. Friday night we celebrated Christmas because it was the only 5 hours that my brothers were both in town. LT had a usual night that night, waking up regularly for eating. However, Saturday night Brian and I went to my highschool reunion and yet again left LT in the care of Poppa and Grandma. I got home at 10:30 and LT was sound asleep in his pack-n-play. I was bracing myself for several awakenings, however they never happened! LT slept until 6 AM. Grandma must be the baby whisperer. I wish I had the magic touch...


Family pic after opening presents Friday night.
Grandma with her two grandsons.

Becky and I at our reunion.

No comments: