Friday, May 22, 2015

Snooze

For years I've heard how amazing Snooze breakfasts are, but until today I had never been.  I'm not a huge breakfast or lunch person and so the thought of spending time and money on those meals doesn't appeal to me.  However, it is Adler's first day of summer break, and a rainy one at that.  I decided after dropping LT off that taking him to Snooze would be a nice treat.  I was prepared for an hour wait and decent food.  We checked in and they told us 25-35 minutes so we went in the hallway to wait.  After about 10 minutes they sent me a text saying our table was ready.  Adler ordered pancakes and I got the breakfast tacos.  Adler liked his so much, we ordered him another whole breakfast!  My food did not disappoint, in fact it was one of the better breakfasts I have ever had.  At the end Adler said, "mommy, your pancakes are really good, but these were amazing.  Its OK, I'll still eat yours though."  

No comments: