Monday, June 7, 2010

Expressions of a 3yr old

Landon turned three years old on Saturday. Kari was gone most of the morning doing a triathlon so I got to hang out with the boys and that, of course, meant that they had to put up with a camera in their face all morning. For some reason I managed to capture a number of very LTesque facial expressions that morning - expressions I can't really describe nor do I necessarily know what they mean - but they are just him.


Like this face.

And this one.

Brothers playing nicely together.

Chugging trains and parking them in the garage under the back of the couch.

In the afternoon we had all the grandparents over for a BBQ birthday. LT was very happy to have everyone around and to get a few birthday presents.

Dylan, one of LT's friends, has this same kind of race track and I've always enjoyed playing with it when we are at his house. So I was very excited when LT got one of his own for his birthday. Oh, and LT seemed happy about it too.

LT decided he needed to take pictures of his own cake ceremony. We haven't looked at the pictures from his camera yet but hopefully he got some good ones because I was having technical difficulties with my equipment at this point in the evening.

One more classic LT expression as he takes the candles out of the cake.

The singing fishy card was pretty cute for the first ten or so rounds of the song with LT singing and dancing along with it. By Sunday afternoon and maybe the 10,000th rendition of the short tune, however...

No comments: