Friday, June 4, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Last weekend we took the boys up to visit my parents and enjoyed a beautiful day in the Colorado mountains.

Baby Adler got some good bonding time with his grandpa.

LT reading with his mom. My mom saved a lot of books from when I was a kid and LT seems to enjoy most of them.

Adler was apparently pretty excited about the Runaway Bunny book.

LT did some work in Baba's office.

We left our dogs at home (thanks to Kari's mom for dog-sitting) but Sam was a good sport with the boys around.

Rasberries and books with Baba.

One of the best things for LT was playing with my old matchbox cars out in the dirt.

And finding bugs in the dirt.
While LT played in the dirt, Adler got passed around between parents and grandparents and posed for funny pictures.

Apparently I think the baby is okay.

LT put "decorations" on Adler and said he looked "fancy."

No comments: