Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What's sleep?

The boys and I headed back East this past weekend to help my grandmother celebrate her 85th birthday. All 30 of us were able to make it with the exception of my one cousin Tim who is teaching in Taiwan. Amazing. I feel so lucky to have such a close family. I will write several blog entries, but thought these pictures were funny to start with. Our flight was during nap time. I, stupidly, thought LT might actually nap on the plane. He even told Brian before we left how excited he was to sleep on the plane with brown B and blankie. However, when the time came, the plane was much too exciting. He watched a movie, we drew pictures, played with cars, drank the juice the stewardess brought (he doesn't get much juice at home and this was very exciting) and chatted, but not a wink of sleep on the plane.
Grandma took a snooze, but Adler was taking after his brother. He took two quick 30 minute naps on the plane, but nothing substantial.
And Papa took a nap. Guess the adults need sleep more than the kids. Once we landed, we rented a car, got some food and LT crashed in the car on the way to Dunstable. Adler didn't.

No comments: