Friday, April 9, 2010

Birthday Girl

On Saturday night, the entire crew (my mom and her siblings, their significant others, and all my first cousins and their offspring and significant others) had a huge party at my aunt Jayne's house for grandma. Jayne lives in a beautiful home with a huge deck. The weather was warm enough that we were able to enjoy some fresh air outside while eating lots of yummy munchies. I didn't take as many pictures at the party as I would have liked, but here are a few.
Grandma looking young as always.
Uncle Steve and Adler.
Grandpa and Uncle Dick.
LT managed to squeeze in between his great grandparents while we chatted on skype to my cousin Tim in Taiwan.
Papa talking to Tim on the computer.
Grandma holding the two crazy boys.
Cousin Curtis and Steve joining in on the skype conversation.
Grandma scored with all the wonderful presents she received (a new computer, a digital frame with all the great grandkids pictures, lots of beautiful flowers, an edible fruit arrangement...), but I think Adler was just as happy with all the ribbon off the presents. I must have caught the one second he was unsure.
Thank you Jayne for hosting such a wonderful birthday party (and everyone who helped put it on!) and most of all happy happy birthday to Grandma!

No comments: