Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Unloading Cabinets

After your first born has outgrown an activity, you swear you will never forget the age it was appropriate. I never thought I would forget exactly when LT got his teeth, crawled, played with certain toys etc. But... I have. Unloading cabinets is something LT used to love doing, but it wasn't until Adler's 6 month check up that I was reminded this is the age they love doing this. We have a small cabinet in our kitchen that I have filled with fun things for Adler to unload and I also have the play kitchen out with stuff for Adler to take out.
Ahhh... I found a red bowl!
Showing the bowl to LT, who is a good sport about being excited with small things his brother shows him.
LT loves cooking with Adler in their kitchen while I cook dinner. It works out perfectly, usually.
LT tasting some of his chocolata... (wish I could say/write this magical word LT came up with). We asked him what it is. He said some sort of burrito with pepermint frosting... hmmm.
Busy busy boys in whatever they are undertaking.

No comments: