Monday, April 5, 2010

Some forgotten photos

Between work, the boys, the dog drama, and the twice daily activity of pumping out the window wells, I've gotten a little behind with my blogging.

So this is kind of a "catch up" post with mostly unrelated pictures. Most are recent but a couple date back to the end of last year.

LT donning the Bob Builder hard hat to do some work at his tool bench.

Relaxing with Green Blankie and Brown B.

Kari took this picture and I wasn't around when it happened but she told me LT poured out his water bottle all over Adler and himself. They both laughed and thought it was hilarious. I guess this is just the kind of thing that brothers do?


LT playing the shaker at music class.

Bundled up and about to be dragged on some adventure.

The boys captivated by Lightning McQueen. I suspect this won't be the last time we see them on the couch together like this.


rock star
LT playing the guitar and singing onstage at D-Note. a place that puts out toy instruments and plays music for kids every Sunday afternoon. He didn't get this lack of inhibition from me.

rock star with a xylophone?
Most famous rock stars start out with the xylophone.

the baby
Adler watching his brother perform.

No comments: