Thursday, April 8, 2010

Planting Kine Kones

The boys and I shared a king size bed while we were in Dunstable. They both nap at the same time and so when one woke up, I pawned the kid off on some other relative. Uncle Steve was the lucky one to get LT when he woke up before Adler one day. When Adler and I got up, we came outside to LT planting Kine Kones. My grandfather (LTs great grandfather), is an avid gardener. Even at his age, 87, he was out in the garden each day we were there. Amazing. I can't even keep a silly basil plant alive. Uncle Steve and Aunt Madeleine take after grandpa. They plant a wonderful array of veggies each summer and LT loves going over there to help and snack. Maybe he got the gardening genes.
It takes a lot of work and water to grow a row of kinekones.


No comments: