Friday, October 23, 2009

Joe

I realized that I mention Joe in my blogs, but haven't posted a picture of him yet. This is partly due to my lack of camera skills. I have never been good about taking pictures and now, with two kids, I can barely get them out of the house with diapers, snacks, and toys, let alone a camera. Brian bought a new camera, but I am too afraid to take it places and my little point and shoot camera has been out of batteries for weeks. I have plenty of batteries, but they are upstairs and the camera is downstairs and well.... I have no excuse. I will try to be better about taking pictures.
The other reason that I don't have many pictures of Joe is that he is an ATHLETE! He is so fast, that unless you have camera skills comperable to a sports photographer, it is easy to miss him. He does, however, love to snuggle and so here is a picture of Joe with Shawn.
Shawn and Shannon (Joe's mom) went to high school together. They had lost contact, but found each other this past spring on Facebook and realized that they had toddlers just weeks apart in age! We are so happy to have met and gotten to know Shannon, Dan and Joe.

1 comment:

Kimmiek said...

Nice shot of you & Joe!!