Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Fall Afternoon

On Tuesday afternoon my mom watched LT while Kari went to the dentist (and took Adler). I was trying to work but it was hard to ignore the little shrieks of delight from LT coming from right outside my office window. Eventually I decided to take my camera out on the balcony and try and sneak a few pictures.

Hugging trees (I blame Peter for this).

Bury the kid in leaves!

It wasn't long before LT caught me surreptitiously taking pictures. You can see him smiling and pointing at me here - proud of his discovery.


I headed down to the front yard just in time to catch LT stealing the hat off of the Halloween scarecrow and running across the yard declaring, "I'm a farmer!"

Then it was Sam's turn to get buried in leaves.

2 comments:

Peter said...

Hugging trees, eating tofu, what's next?!?!

Brian said...

ever since the ping picnic he loves to hug the little trees in the front yard