Thursday, October 29, 2009

Few Quotes

LT (as do most 2 year olds) says really funny things all day long. Unfortunately, I always think I will remember everything and don't write it all down, but here are a few quotes from the past two days that, I think, are worth writing.
Yesterday while I was cutting onions for soup:
LT, "Mommy, why you crying?"
Me: "Because onions make me cry, LT"
LT: "Well, onions make ME happy!"

We are having a major snowstorm in Denver right now. My older brother flew in for a few days and last night was the only night I thought we would be able to see him. The boys and I drove through what I thought was going to be horrible road conditions (but ended up not being too bad) and made it for dinner. I brought a few diapers and a change of clothes for each of us just in case we needed to sleep over. Luckily I did that because the roads today are pretty awful and we are stuck here again (but get to see Scott another time!)
I asked LT if he wanted to stay here tonight again. His response: "YES! Can I nap here too?!"

No comments: