Thursday, July 9, 2009

Paris Hilton?

LT has taken a strong liking to wearing "mama's gasses". Shawn says he looks like Paris Hilton, but he just needs a purse with a dog (he's not getting those!) This started about a month or two ago. They fit him pretty well (maybe because his mom wears kids glasses herself?) For a few weeks we were sharing, which meant that LT always got them and I was stuck glasses less. I finally bought a second pair. These are some of the fun places to wear stylish shades for LT.
Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me, but yesterday he wore them on all our afternoon errands, into target, inside REI and all through Hailie's vet visit. Both Brian and I think he looks pretty cute and are happy that he wears sunglasses at all!
On mom's lap, eating lunch by the Dillon lake in Frisco.
At the farmers market in Dillon.
On a date in the mountains with Joss.
Playing Thomas INSIDE.
At jazz in the park.
Playing with your friends at REI.

No comments: