Friday, July 3, 2009

other people's pictures

A few more pictures from LT's birthday party last month. Kari and I didn't take as many pictures as we would have liked at the party but we've managed to collect a few more from various sources over the last few weeks.

I'm not sure who gets credit for the photograph but credit for the cool Thomas cake goes to LT's Grandma (Kari's mom).

Riley with her party favor.

Baba (my mom) playing with LT and Elise under the table.

My friend and coworker and father of three, Craig, fancies himself a self taught semi-pro photographer. A real pro would have made sure the batteries in his equipment were properly charged. In spite of the equipment issues, he did manage to take a few nice family portraits as a birthday gift.


Me, Kar & LT with Kari's parents.

And with my parents.

Z with mom and dad and his dad's parents visiting from California.

More playing under the table.

LT getting ready to blow out his candles.

No comments: